Saturday, October 31, 2009

2nd Car, Beretta's Babydoll, and London

Happy Halloween! This week went pretty fast now that I realize it's Saturday morning! We're starting to get into the swing of things. Ben's enjoying work and I have all but a few boxes to unpack. At least all the boxes are opened! We're going to try and hang pictures up this weekend. We're waiting to get al the boxes out to get some pictures up. The baby's room is a nightmare with empty, broken down boxes. I'm not a betting girl but, I'm going to bet if we didn't have 8 flights of stairs we would have them out by now but it's okay. I'm still looking for two of my cutting boards. How do you loose two cutting boards? Oh the joys of moving!!

We got our second car this week. We were keeping our eyes open for one but really wasn't pushing the issue. At first we were just going to stick with one but, once I got the WIC job it turned into a different story. Once Ben starts shift work here in a few weeks he will either start and 4am or 4pm. I start at 0730 in December, so we thought we'd look around. Ben found a 1998 Audi station wagon Diesel. It's a navy blue with navy inside. It is the cutest car ever!!! It has much more room for baby things and a dog, much more room! It's also a lot more comfortable to us to sit in for longer trips. I now have a real Mom car! :) When Ben brought it home we started giggling and said really, this is the only time in our lives we will own, at the same time or separately, a BMW and Audi. Honestly we'll put pics up! haha :)

Not only did Ben get me a car this week but he got me tickets to go see the Phantom of the Opera in London in two weeks!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! A group of ladies from the church we're going to (which also are some of the same ladies I'm going to be working with) came up to me and offered me a ticket. I wasn't going to go but Ben said I was going. I have the best hubby in the world! We leave late Friday night and come home Sunday afternoon! I'm a little nervous but this is a good thing and good for me to do!! I saw the Phantom with my Mom in Toronto before they shut that theater down and LOVED it! I can't wait to see it again!! IN LONDON!

Beretta also got something this week! She got her babydoll! We thought it would be a good idea to get one and have around her. We've been carrying it around, holding it on the couch, talking to it and everything! haha I can't imagine if someone peeked in and listened into our apartment, what they would think. haha She's doing pretty good with it. She just gets so excited, she does not know what to do with herself. She's a work in progress...

Today we're going to get some end tables, coffee table, and rugs from ikea. We scoped it out a few weeks ago, now were going back on a mission!

Have a great day and be safe tonight! We miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment