Wednesday, October 14, 2009

7 months!

We've been married 7 months today!! We just got back from a nice dinner and a browse through the mall. When we were done in TX, we went to the movies to see The Proposal and loved it!! So we got it and are having a movie night!

Today has been a very productive day!!! Ben had a long lunch and we were able to spend time together to get some things taken care of. I scheduled my drivers test for next Thursday... it's time to be a big girl. I was really hesitant to even think about taking the test. I was even going to try and get away with not getting my licence but with the size of the bases, it won't work. Also Ben has a pretty busy schedule coming up with all his training. I need to get out and make friends! However, your not going to find me on any Autobahn anytime soon!!

Tomorrow is a biggie too! My WIC interview is tomorrow! It'll be about 5 am east coast time. Also, the baby is 18 weeks! Thanks for all your prayers!! I'll let you know how it goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment