We thought it would be a good idea to take a walk to the grocery store since it was so nice outside. I'm pretty sure the was the same idea as everyone else, there wasn't a spare cart to be found. Both of us were seriously thinking about turning right back around and head home. But, we both have developed an addiction to cereal and leaving without milk was not an option! The line for the regular check out wrapped around the store back to the dairy isle. If I had to guess how many carts where backed up for the like I'd have to about 60+. Then the self checkout was at least 30. I was in awe! haha I guess that's what happens after pay day.
We came back and had a good time playing ball with Beretta. She's been sleeping since, which is just fine with me! She's adjusted just fine. We're really trying to put weight on her. Right now the little piglet is up to eatting three, 3 cup meals a day, with some extra snacks here and there!
I've found that the more places we go, the smaller the world! We were walking yesterday and a man and his son were walking by. The little boy was all decked out in Penn State gear and Ben had on his Penn State hat. The guy stopped right away and started talking to us. He had just flown in that morning and was from Lewisburg. It was really nice talking to him. He was really excited to run into people that knew where that was. Also Ben had working with one of his guys a few times.
I really can't believe that we're here. Sometimes it hits me that we're all the way across the ocean, but then it goes away. I wonder how long it will be until it really sinks in for good that we're here. I'm trying not to get antsy about moving into our apartment but its getting a little hard. We're both ready to be settled for awhile! Or at least until the little one comes!
It hasn't been real exciting lately but I'll try to keep up the post's every day or other day. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete=) fun! It sounds like you guys are adjusting well, can't wait to hear more! miss ya
ReplyDelete