The car is all taken car of for now! We have new shocks and won't have to go back to the car salesman again. We have to get it inspected again for on base with in the next 30 days but other than that we're set. Thanks for praying and thinking of us!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Dr.'s Appointment
This little one must be growing again, I'm ready for bed and it's only 7pm. The appointment went okay today. A little frustrating, but okay. We filled all the paper work out and met with the nurse who was wonderful. Because my cycles have always been irregularly irregular, my date are a little confusing. By the my last cycle, if we were to go by that, (which is not correct) I would be 21 weeks and 2 days. I know thats incorrect but it was all she would go on, even though I had the ultrasound on Aug 6 that dated me at 8 weeks. So, that would make be 17 weeks tomorrow! I finally get to see a doctor the 20th and then I'm having an ultrasound the 26th. It was the soonest they could get me in. If there one thing troops and soliders know how to do beside protecting our country, it's making babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment