Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sister time

The last time we were home, my middle sister was in from IL. She's doing her masters at University of Illinois, and I couldn't be more proud of her. I don't get to see her much and miss her something fierce, so we had to get a picture! It's funny how all of us are a little scattered now. My brother is all over the world with his job and don't get to see him too much either- thank God for Skype!!  We're taking complete advantage of getting to see my baby sister. It's only a matter of time before she steps into the wide yonder. I think she and my Mom were the only ones showered and cleaned up but I think they are the best and adore these pictures.


Thanks to my man for capturing this. My Mom has a hard time with keeping her eyes open when she gets her picture taken and we were making sure she didn't forget it. I've already made copies of this picture and will be enlarging to frame. It captures us perfectly.

It's embarrassing to think how vicious we could be with each other when we were younger. Now, I couldn't think of any other people I would rather be with. If you could have three opposites, we would be it. But that's one of the things I love the most. Remember this girlies: The only thing better than having you two as my sisters, is that my kiddos have you two as their Aunts. Love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment