Sunday, October 27, 2013

Movie Night

We have been blessed with awesome neighbors. They have two boys who we adore! They all play great together until they go after the same toy, then they end up crying, then cry again when it's time to go back to our own houses. :) It's pretty funny, sometimes. It's great their oldest is 4, then Audrey is 3, their second is 2, and Judahcub is 1.

The wild woman has never seen Cars before and I thought since the boys LOVE that movie, we could have then over for a movie night. I had picked up banana boxes at the Farmers market and brought them home. Amanda had the awesome idea of spray painting the boxes, and adding wheels. I was just going to cover them with paper- I'm so thankful she suggested it. There where holes in the front and back so we made them head lights and tail lights. We where going to add exhaust pipes but it just didn't work out so well. Amanda had printed off custom license plates with their names that the kids colored.

We had an awesome meal of primal pizza (thanks Amanda!) and a fruit and veggie platter. I think the only thing we'll do differently next time would be getting a new movie for all kiddos.



No comments:

Post a Comment