Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy Fall From the Wilds

It finally feels like fall here on the East Coast! The air conditioner hasn't kicked on in a few days, I'm going to take that as a sign cooler weather is in store :) Last week I had to climb back in to the storage closet and pull out the kids summer clothes that I had just put away. Low 80's all week was unreal! We even had the pool out a day! We soaked the sunshine and warmth up- staying outside as much as possible.

When we were home last we took the kids to the Amish farm down the road from my in-laws and snapped a few pictures. It was pretty warm that day too!

Picking her pumpkin out

Wild man found his!


Watching the horse and buggy :)

My wilds :)

This hay is way better than looking at the camera Momma...


Sniffing the Mums

No comments:

Post a Comment