Weight: 32lbs
Height: not sure, going for check up at the end of the month
Wearing: size 5 diapers, very few 24months, mostly 2ts
New words: well not too many but, he's got the different dog barks in Doggies book by Sandra Boyton down :) Moo Mooo ( for Move it Move it- the song from Madagascar) Bug-bug, Nnnnno, Danke (working on using it in context)
He's been sleeping through the night consistently! And I don't even want to hear "my kids slept through the night at 6wks"... ugh 16 months isn't too bad :)
We have four teeth coming through all at the same time. It's been rough on the 'Cub, but is doing much better. He's realized the popsicles feel pretty good on sore gums and really started to enjoy them! This past month we've been on the go every weekend. This is the first weekend in a month we're not going somewhere. Judah has decided that sleeping in other places than his crib is not for him. He's slept at my Mom's and Ben's parents numerous times and never had an issue. The last two times we were home, he will not, I mean WILL NOT, sleep in the cribs. The weekend we went to the Bed and Breakfast he wouldn't sleep in the pack and play either-something that never used to be an issue. He slept beside me but neither one of us slept much, at all. It's not something he wanted to do either- he really doesn't want to sleep with me- he wants his own bed. The wild woman was the total opposite. She would sleep through the night IF she was sleeping with us. I told Ben, I don't care what people say, we need our sleep and so does she so she's sleeping with us. It worked for us for a few months then she went back to her bed. Audrey sleeps like Ben, in one spot for the majority of the night. Judah sleeps like me, easily stirred, constantly turning...ugh it's impossible. Then we got home and when it was time for bed, he was pointing to his crib, couldn't get in it fast enough. Slept 13hrs straight and took he usual three hour nap, compared to waking every two hours and napping one hour, two if I napped with him. I hope it's just a phase :)
Some favorites: dancing to "I like to move it move it" if he sees me go over and turn the Bose on- he'll start yelling Mooo Mooo until I turn it on. He's got some moves my friends. Once I figure out how to get the videos from my camera to upload on the browser, I'll be putting some up. Judah loves to play chase, and read Elmo books over and over again. We've been joined at the hip lately. He wants to be with his Momma at all times.
Judah Cub is such a little lover. He gives the best hugs and moochers. It just melts me. One of the very few things I liked about having to sleep with the wild man a few weekends was when he would wake up, he'd grab my face to give me moochers, over and over again. To say that I loved it just doesn't seem like enough. Also, I can't believe I'm saying this but, when he'd wake up through the night, he was very lovey and a hug snuggle bug- I miss it. Giving moochers and hugs are also his way of saying "I'm sorry" AND he hasn't been biting after I have him tell the wild woman he was sorry for who knows what :)



No comments:
Post a Comment