Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Week 2 Meals

Well we've made some changes at our house. Daddy is following a Paleo Diet and the rest of us are pretty much following a Paleo diet as well, except we do whole grains.  Some of the meals have things in it that Ben can't eat but I just either take out for him or just grill his meat for him and make extra veggies. The wild woman still can't handle dairy, well only if it's a small amount and it's cooked, and Judah has an extremely hard time when I eat it. So it's really no big deal not to have any dairy products, it's the whole grains he's missing.

Anyways, it's a long weekend coming up with Ben working 3 days in a row so meals are going to be simple simple. That being said, I also have to do the grocery shopping today or tomorrow so I had to meal plan a little early. I'm trying 5 new recipes this week! I found a blog for frozen crock-pot meals that I'm going to try first and see how we like them before I make a ton of frozen crock-pot meals that we've never tried.... I'm learning. I'm switching it up just a little. I'm going to try and sub in pork for one of the chicken recipes. Here's the site for the Friday's, Monday's, and Wednesday's meals.

Friday
Honey Rosemary Chicken
Couscous
Carrots

Saturday
Quinoa
Fruit Salad

Sunday
Pasta with meat sauce (using beef this week)
Homemade bread
Spinach Salads

Monday
Coconut Curry Chicken over White Rice
Spinach Salad

Tuesday
Italian Veggie Hoagies on homemade french bread
Sweet Potato Fries

Wednesday
Santa Fe Pork over Brown Rice
Green beanies

Thursday
Oma's Waffels
Bacon
Fruit

Friday
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Corn
*I'm going to use my own bread crumbs from left over bread, leave out the milk and make a mini loaf for the wild woman that has cheese in it. I also make one loaf to eat and one to freeze. I've made this recipe with the milk and shredded cheese and it's amazing. Highly recommend it!





No comments:

Post a Comment