Thursday, September 27, 2012

Travel Potty Time!

Audrey is rocking the potty training business!!! We're so proud of our girl!! What we're having some trouble with is when we have to use the public potty. Audrey has to completely take off her pants and panties then her shoes to even think about going to the potty-everytime! haha It's not biggie at home, but imagine in a public restroom while trying to keep hands where they should, feet and clothes off the ground... Anybody who knows me, knows I can be a little crazy, okay nuts, about germs. Add a couple extra shakes of crazy thanks to my nursing education, then a few more shakes thanks to being a Momma, then double it with a newborn that had open heart surgery.

SOOO, to make a long post short- we're going to be investing $15 in a travel potty that will be kept in the car that will be used before and after we get out of the car! That way, when I get brave enough to run errands with both kiddos, I won't have to worry about taking Judah into the bathroom! I can remember my Mom always having our travel potty in the car and it was never an issue! :) haha Ooh the things we remember!!

I think we're going to try this one out... We'll let you know how it goes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment