It went very well and hope to be starting soon! God is soo good and I'm super excited! Now if we can just get Judah to take the bottle a little better- we'll be golden!
It's a little bit of a drive, 2.5hrs away but I have my dearest friend that lives up there close to the hospital along with a handful of more great friends that would welcome some visitors for a few days. In the winter I think I'll try and clump all my days together for the 6wk period to avoid traveling in rough weather. It'll be a long 3 days but Ben and the kiddos will come up with me on one of Ben's weekend's off.
Anyways, I came to home to Audrey yelling from the top of the stairs "MOMMA I'M SOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL MOMMA" It was wonderful and made my heart just swell. Then I saw how she was dressed and my heart swelled even more and just made my day! haha Had to share it with you- truth, it's really the whole reason for this post :)
She had Judah's onesie on, backwards, with the tail tucked in. She dressed herself and was so proud. I think she looks fantastic, simply fantastic!!!
I had to convince her to untuck the tail so I could take a picture, she told me, "No Momma, I need to tuck my tail in..."
She's been dry all day for the past week or so, with some accidentes that were Momma's fault for forgetting to ask if she needed to use the potty when she was extremely focused on playing, but we're still wearing a diaper for naps. She had just woke up so she still had her diaper on. It was a busy day for Daddy and his two babies :)



No comments:
Post a Comment