We've been home a little over 24hours, thank you Jesus. Judah loves being home, Audrey loves having Judah at her house, and we are so thankful to have everybody under one roof.
Last night went very well. Audrey woke up at the 0030 feeding-Judah was telling me how much he didn't like the way I was holding him... and she helped :) Just like she'd get up through the night to "help me pump" God love her. She went back to bed after a little coxing. Judah's trying to get the hang of the whole nursing concept. He's doing so much better than last night. I'm so proud of him and just so grateful to be able to nurse him. Another answer to prayer :) He was taking his sweet ol' time to eat, he's catching on!
We went to church this morning and it went extra well. He ate at the beginning and slept the whole service and whole ride home. Praise God this kiddo is a good sleeper!!!! ANOTHER answer to prayer :) Audrey even stayed in her class- she did it all by herself. She told Ben, "I want to play with those kiddos" When I came back in from feeding him they weren't there, I just figured they were out getting some of Aud's energy out or having a talk. Ben came back in alone and I was shocked! haha It was good. She had a good time. She ran back into the sanctuary and said "I need to sing more now Momma" At our old church in Germany we'd stay the first part of the second service so she could worship too, it was her favorite part. Here at Sovereign Grace they worship and then break for kid's classes. It was neat to see how her mind was processing it.
Judah's been eating great, I was able to rest for about an hour, Ben's been such an amazing help, and I think we're going to bed soon. Thank you so much for your prayers. God is so good and has shown his mighty hand through all of this. I give Him all the glory, all of it.
I have pictures to go through and will be putting some up soon!
Hooray! I'm so glad everything is coming together for your family. I look forward to seeing the photos of your babies :) Hope you get some great sleep!
ReplyDelete