Saturday, June 2, 2012

Two finished rooms!!

The house has been a slow work in progress with me trying to keep baby inside and not go into labor, and Ben pulling all of the weight. BUT, now we're at the 38wk mark, look out house- your about to be conquered! Here's two rooms that are done. The others still have odds and ends in them so you'll have to check back for more later!

Here's the wild woman's room and new baby's room (kinda). The new baby will be with us for a long time then over with the wild woman. The other room is on the first floor, Ben and I both agreed that having kiddos on different floors was something we didn't want- so we'll see how this works!

Audrey's Oak, Amish made, sleigh bed from her Poppa Huff. She's so loved.


Don't mind the hall... haha



On to the kitchen. I was not a fan of our 750sq foot apartment- but I did adore my kitchen. It had space everywhere, cabinets that weren't used, and it just flowed nice. Not the case in this house. I like the kitchen, but it's a little cramped with not alot of room to store things. The cabinets are real shallow, and goofy sized. We're just trying to use our space creatively. I'm in the kitchen a good bit, and slowly improving my cooking skills so not using things and storing them away is not a option. It's already been rearranged multiple multiple times maybe I'll get it how I like it before it's time to PCS again.

Take my picture MOMMA!!!!!!





Stay tuned for more!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment