Our little man cub went to MRI this morning at 0800 after 2.5 hours of snuggle time with his Momma. His open heart surgery started about 1030 this morning and is doing well. We got to speak with the doctors a surgeons. We are so blessed to be here at CHOP and know without a doubt he is in the best place and is being taken care of so very well.
Ben stayed with Judah last night while I went home to get some sleep. I had a rough day yesterday and I'm so glad Ben told me I was going home to get some sleep :) It was so hard being away from him but it gave Daddy some snuggle time with his son (8hours Daddy held him) and I was able to love on the wild woman and get some great rest. I left this morning for the hospital at 0400. Go figure the time I get up outta bed at 0350 Audrey sleeps till almost 0800....THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!! haha oh well, praising God Meem got some good rest.
Ben and I are just keeping busy and waiting for our little man to get out of surgery. God is so good and has out sweet Judah in the palm of his hand. He is so loved and blessed by the prayers of so many.
We found out Judah has an area on the arch of his aorta that is narrowed that the doctors are worried about. Right now they decided not to enlarge it- being that it would make this surgery much more riskier and longer. The team consulted and all agreed that waiting to see if any scar tissue blocks it or if it grows with him is the best and safest option for Judah.Ben and I agree and trust the decision of the team.
He's such a strong lil' fella and we are sooooo blessed to have him as our son. Our prayer is that through ALL OF THIS, the praise and honor goes to God. He has blessed us beyond imagine and we're thankful for the growth this has given us.
Thank you for you thoughts, prayers, and sweet words. They have meant so much to us during this time, they truly have. We will be updating often, thanks again! (hang in there with me, this is being typed fast and I'm not proof reading :)
Eisenharts.
No comments:
Post a Comment