Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heading home...

Well, we saw the cardiologist last week and after a lot of prayer (and people praying for us), discussing, and the doctors suggestion- the wild woman and I will be heading home in a month and staying until the baby is born. This decision was such a hard one to make- not because of my heart issues or baby issues- but because I don't want to be away from the love of my life. Ben told me " I don't know why your having such a hard time with this Jaim, it's cut and dry- it's the best thing for you and our babies so, your going home" I replied well "believe it or not, your just that wonderful and I love you that much that I don't want to be away from you, at all." :)

God has worked every detail out so far, and I know that if this is His will- He will continue. I've never had more peace and comfort about a situation like I do now and I just give God all the glory and praise. Please pray for our time of transition and months to come. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment