Friday, January 27, 2012

Feeling very blessed and loved!

Ben and I have been reading and re-reading all of your messages and notes. We are really so blessed and loved right now. Thank you. I pray you know the emotion and heart behind those two small words.

Right now, as I'm typing and deleting, I'm kinda thinking I should have paid more attention to my writing classes. I'm not the best writer, don't always proof read, and struggle with putting my thoughts in to words. haha Not a real good combo for someone trying to keep a blog huh? Well, just hang in there with me and maybe, I'll improve as we go along!

This is day 2 of complete bed rest and I haven't lost my mind...yet. Praise God it's only for a few days!! I've been able to rest, snuggle with my wild woman and man, read my bible, and listen to some chapters thanks to BibleGateway.com. It's really hard for me to just lay here and not worry about what I could be doing. Ben had the kitchen cleaned up last night, laundry switched and more loads going, all after bathing and putting the wild woman down. Right now they are out and about picking up and dropping off more paperwork, and probably getting some special treats too! Audrey told me before they left she was going to get some chocolate from Hans, Alex, and Timo- our awesome German friends that work at base. Audrey loves to stop in and see them. They fill her up with things we don't give her and tell me not to worry because "It's German" hahaha Oh my. They adore her and it's probably one of her favorite places.

In less than 48 hours we have seen God open doors and pour out blessings, as He always does. I'm going to start keeping track of those blessings. There is good in this and when I start to get scared, worry, or doubt- I start counting.
Blessings #1-20
-we have been blessed with another child, one that is loved beyond belief and we are so excited for
-we won't be separated, we will be together
- being so close to family
-having such a loving family and friends
-meals being brought to our house, made with love (or picked up from the store:)  )
-Ben getting today off and being able to come  home early this weekend with late reporting
-Facebook, skype, and blogging
-prayers that are going up from all over the place
-being connected (already) with people who live in the DC area 
-our Church Family
-people who love our wild woman, having her over to play while we're at the doctors, while Ben's running all over base getting paperwork taken care of
- having the best husband in the world- he's been taking care of everything and making sure I'm okay
-late night talks in bed to calm and encourage
-Audrey climbing into our bed yesterday, "nuggling" in beside me, lifting my shirt to rub my belly and tell me "Mommy, bebe gettin' bigger. Mommy, people listen bebe heart, bebe heart okay" (couldn't stop the tears)
-how much Audrey loves to look at the baby's pictures. She giggles and say's CITED!!!
-having that envelope on the kitchen table that has the gender of baby and still not knowing :)
-Audrey sleeping until 0715 this morning, a first.
-Ben and Audrey cooking waffels this morning
-emergency fund and financial planning
-finding my first gray hair

No comments:

Post a Comment