Sunday, August 28, 2011

The writing on the wall.

Should have known when all was quiet last Sunday morning. Aud was all ready and was entertaining her self with her "colors" (crayons), I was getting ready in the bathroom, and Ben was on the couch. I came through the living room door way and found the wild woman decorating the wall.



It's the first time she's colored on the wall. At first I wanted to laugh so hard but I got down on her level, told her what an awesome color-er she is but we do not color or write on anything but paper. We've already had the conversation about not coloring on ourselves....Fast forward 30 mins and we're in church and she's coloring on the bulletin, misses the paper, and writes on herself with pen. She looks up real fast and says, "ooh geez, no no no no " haha I about died laughing. I gave her a kiss and said it was an accident and Mommy knows you didn't mean to. She's so smart!!

2 comments:

  1. What a smartie pants! She's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you can get them over there, but Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work wonders on crayon on walls.

    ReplyDelete