Saturday, August 20, 2011

Every other Saturday Mornin'

Every Tuesday and Saturday, the town has a farmers market. Most all of the little villages have them as well but, we're closer to town. Since Ben has off every other Sautrday, we go down for either a 500g container of blueberries (or "sures" as the wild woman calls them) strawberries, bratwurts (sausage) , brotchen (bread), and our favorite- fresh squeezed orange juice!

It's become a tradition that as soon as we finish breakfast, we get dressed, put our hats on and go downtown. Aud's favorite part is chasing the "duckas" (pigeons) in or out of the stroller. Ben started chasing after them with Aud in the stroller and would tell her to "get-em Aud"!! Now Aud yells "GET-EM DADAA.... DUCKA DUCKA DUCKA DUCKA!!!" It's soo funny! She'll wave and tell the people hi and bye- just melts me. There are also a lot of people who bring their dogs- another favorite of the wild woman's. She'll see one and yell "SIT, NO NO NO NO , HEEL, DOWN, YES"! She'll go through her whole vocabulary of dog commands on one dog in 5 seconds! Our 17month old is quite the dog trainer!

This morning Ben took Aud so I could sleep a little bit longer. I was snuggling back into bed when Ben opened the living room door to go to the bathroom and I could hear, "Bebe, Momma's sleeping so we need to be quite, shhhhhhhh okay?" Then her reply, "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHHHHHHHHHHHH" at the volume of normal speech. She makes me laugh constantly. What I love even more is hearing Ben and her together. It's really hard sometimes to go and do what I need to when I know they are in the other room or at home having a blast. She's Daddy's helper and is such a little Ben, it's unreal. Like this morning when they came in to wake me with a tray of breakfast in bed. Eggies, toast, greek yogurt, decaf coffee, and posies. It was the sweetest, absolute sweetest. Ben had the tray and Aud had the posie. He said Audrey wanted to do something to serve Momma this morning. I know, he's fantastic! Ben put the tray down and Aud climbed into my lap to "help". She took over the toast and kept licking the coffee spoon. I'm so blessed to have my family!!!! Okay back to farmers market.


Aud had to sit the bright chairs to "pay" (pray) and clap, like she's helping Ben to do in the pic :)

Telling Daddy to PAY!

The flowers


Eggies


1 comment:

  1. The eggs look ginormous!

    I absolutely adore Aud's hat! She's too cute!!

    ReplyDelete