Thursday, April 2, 2015

Emsé is 2 months!

Biggie girl is two months old!

Wearing: 3-6 month, 3 month bottoms and 6 month tops with size 2 diapers
Height: 25inchs (up 4 inches from birth)
Weight: 13lbs 5oz! 99% for weight and height

Her second check up went wonderful and so thankful for a thriving baby. Shots went well and she really did great afterwards. I cried. You'd think with this being my third round of this I'd be able to get through it... nope :)

Of course she loves to eat. She's still pretty spitty and I'm really trying hard to narrow down what exactly it is that makes it so bad sometimes. I'm thinking it's gluten but not 100%. She throws up a good bit and can take longer to calm her down.

She is still rocking the schedule and is sleeping anywhere from 6-8hrs right after laying down at night  then up every 2.5-4 hours after that. She likes to be bathed and swaddled by 630-7 so she can be sleeping between 7-8. I know, she's amazing. During the day she like to be held for her naps and will sleep 3hrs at a time. She will lay flat to sleep but it's usually no more than an hour to 2hrs. She like to sleep with her face to the right and has to have her bink. She's a binky baby :) She  also loves to have her face covered when she's falling asleep (only in my arms folks)

She adores her bath, and even if she's screaming for whatever reason- she totally changes when she gets in the tub. 



She's such a happy girl and smiles with her whole face. She's rubbing a little bald spot on the back of her head. 




















Cuba took this of me and Es-zers


No comments:

Post a Comment