Our wild baby is 3 months old!
Wearing:6months, some 6-9 months, size 2 diapers
Weighting: 14.5lbs
It's been a rough past couple of weeks. Emsé is thriving but is having some issues with food sensitivities/ allergies through breastmilk. Yes it's possible and if you're rolling your eyes- please stop reading and leave the blog. I'm serious about breastfeeding and will do anything I can for my kiddos- including eliminating problematic foods that cause poor sleep, colic symptoms, and severe Momma stress. I've had to cut out all things dairy with all my wilds. The wild woman has grown out of her sensitivity but we still keep most of the dairy out of her diet. The wild man is completely allergic to the point of ulcerative colitis. I chose to not do dairy with the wild baby just to be on the safe side however- something else is not sitting well. It's not to the point of her not growing- good grief the child is over the 99%- I think we're safe there. However, the screaming, not napping, terrible diapers, and constant vomiting is something I'd like to get a better handle on.
So right now, I've cut out all dairy, all wheat, eggs, nuts, corn, and beef. It's horrible. I love wheat. I love eggs. I love nuts, any and all kinds. I love butter and cream (could totally do without drinking milk, but I really love butter and cream) I'm keeping a food diary and hoping to keep clean from the above for 10+ days then introduce one at a time to see the culprit. Im hoping that I won't have to do a complete allergy free diet for a few weeks. We'll see. It sounds silly but, I feel so much better since cutting it all out. Almost lighter? I've also been sleeping better too with so much less grog upon waking up. I'm still working out the bugs and finding things that I can eat/snack on.
Emsé has been busy! She has been doing crunches, and trying to roll over! Its so funny. Its like Es- what are you going to do when you do sit up? Silly girl. He crunches are amazing. She lifts her legs and her head so that her shoulder blades are off the floor.
She's getting better at napping. Since I've cut things out of my diet, I've no longer had to hold her so that she will sleep. My arm and shoulder was killing me. She's had some amazing days and some not so great days. But the good ones way out number the rough ones. Nights are still pretty good. When we do have a rough day- it takes a hot minute to get her to put herself to sleep. Not cry it out, can't do it- but helping her sooth herself and if she can't I step in.
When she is hungry or over tired she can really let you know just how unhappy she really is- just like her Momma.
She's such a good girl and is loved by the wilds something fierce. They are amazing and help so much.










No comments:
Post a Comment