Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk

The wild woman loves to color! After she wakes up in the afternoon we go outside to blow bubbles, color with sidewalk chalk, and pick posies. She talks about it and says she's "cited Momma"

We were running out of the first bunch of four sidewalk chalk colors so I went to get some more and they had a box of 12! I have to admit, I was really excited!! haha Ben took her out the other day to play and I went down after getting dinner ready for a friend of ours. I don't know who likes coloring more, Aud or us.


The red carpet for our dinner guest!

Aud's silhouette 



Just covered in chalk :)

Near impossible to get her to stand still for a picture! haha


Three guess's who drew this one, and the first two don't count.


So after rolling on the red carpet, the wild woman thought it would be a good idea to taste the chalk.... this is her spitting out the chalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment