Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Deuter Pack!

We've been looking at framed backpacks for the wild woman and future kiddos. We tried a Kelty and looked at some more then we came across the German model, Deuter. We tried it out and really liked it. We ordered it and had to wait awhile for the shipment to come in. We're so thankful we'll have it to take home for our planned hiking trips and for cities, festivals, and hiking around here.

Ben brought it home and told Audrey it was her's. You'd think with how excited she was about it and calling it "bebe's" she would like to get in it. Wrong. haha She hated it! She screamed and carried on like a...wild woman. Ben and I were like, well, we just spent how much money on this pack and she hates it. So we decided that she's going to like it one way or another. The next day thought it would we a good idea to put her in the pack and take her for a walk around our house and slowly try and get her used it. Before we went downstairs Ben put her in it again to get it adjusted correctly. She was a wreck. We took her out and went downstairs for our walk.

This is how it started.... not happy at all.


Still not happy...

WAIT, I think I LIKE THIS!!!!

Yup, I really like this :)

haha so she HATES getting into the pack but once she's on Ben's back, she's ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment