Wild woman's phrase of the week! Last night she was climbing on Ben after he got home and his wallet fell out of his pocket. She loves Ben's wallet, especially looking at his ID and saying "my Daddy". Ben asked the wild woman if she would please give Daddy his wallet. She stands up and in the sweetest voice you've ever heard says " Ear you gooooo Daddy"! You could literally see Ben just melt! We both agreed that was one of the cutest things she's done.
Then today when we where outside for our daily bubble blowing and sidewalk chalk masterpieces, the wild woman went "clime...ing" up the hill to pick "poosies". I asked her to come back down to Momma, which to quickly obeyed and brought me mini daisies that were picked off at the tops. She ran over yelling "run run run run, go go go go" and wiggled in between my knees, looked up at me and said "ear you gooo Mommy". All I could do was scoop her up, kiss her chubby cheeks off, and tell her just how much I love her and how thankful I am God gave her to me. She's the absolute sweetest. She is the biggest blessing and we are so thankful God has blessed us with her. Then off she went waving to me and saying " Eeee you ater Mommy, bye bye"
This is precious! What an absolute sweetheart... like you needed me to tell you! She certainly is a blessing. You deserve her though :)
ReplyDelete