Wednesday, September 21, 2011

He's just that good.

My man, is the best. There really is no other way to put it. He can clean the apartment in a fraction on the time it takes me, sometimes it really kills me that I can't do that. And yes, he really does clean and not just hide things :). He can organize in a snap, he can read me like a book with extra large letters, make me laugh even when I don't want to,  he goes to work everyday to provide for his family and protect his country, he's the best Dad a little girl could ask for, and on morning's like this one, he's my knight in shinning armor!!!! Let my tell you why....

Aud is an early riser. Early. The last 3 morning's it's been 0500-0530. Today is a big day. We're going to try and get on a plane to come home!! Praise God! With getting up earlier, she's also been a bit of a bear. Ben had off today and I was praying so hard last night Aud would sleep in with the long day of travel we have in front of  us. But, at 0445 this morning she woke up crying. Ben got up went into her and did something I have never been able to do. He put her back to sleep. He's my hero everyday but even more today. I'm showered, bags are packed, I'm fed and watered, and she's still sleeping. Bliss. Relief. Thankfulness.

She is such a Daddy's girl, it's almost ridiculous. I'm praying she does well while we're home without him. She's going to have so many distractions and people to love on her- she's going to have a blast!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would to be able to get down there and finally meet this little angel of yours! How long are you going to be home?

    ReplyDelete