We got there checked in and were called right back. The entire day and night before I was fretting about her shots. I know, I can't help it. I'll get better though, knowing she does awesome with it. She weighted 13lbs 12oz 24 1/5 inches long! That put her at the 93%wt and the 96%ht. The doctor asked if she was a 4 month old! haha Everything developmentally was more like a 4month old he said! I was just so proud! She still has her blocked tear duct but is better that it was.
Since the Tylenol recall there has been nothing on base. A large part of it is because they don't carry generic brands of alot of things. And of course the bottles I had were the recalled ones. With the help of Aunt Susie I figured out what her dose would be of children's tylenol since they did have that in the BX generic brand. I went in on Wednesday and grabbed the last bottle! Whew! Then when we got the appointment, the doctor gave us a script for some through the pharmacy.
The moment came and it was shot time. I was throwing back and forth only getting two shots that day then getting the other two on Monday but when we went back, she only had three ready. Here the Rotavirus is now an oral vaccine! So we opted to get them all at once. Ben held her legs and blocked so I could see. She wailed at first but as soon as we picked her up and gave her the bink, she was okay. I cried longer than she did. Just tears, not wailing! We got her calmed down, gave her the tylenol and she went to sleep for about an hour.
With her doing so awesome, we stayed on base with Ben while he had his dentist appointment and grabbed some lunch. She woke up and was just as happy as could be! I couldn't believe it! She fell back asleep through lunch and didn't wake up until we got home. When Ben came home he took Audrey so I could take a nap. She ended up falling asleep again too!
She did so great. She only got a little warm and fussy in the evening but did wonderful. I gave her a bath, she nursed, got her medicine, and put herself to sleep. I ended up staying up a little later than I wanted to just getting some things done after everyone was sleeping.
Still no passport....... ahhh but hopefully very soon! Keep praying!!!
Jaimie,
ReplyDeleteI saw a pic of you and auddy and feel in love with it. I hope you don't mind, but I saved it to my computer and tweaked it a little bit. I hope you and Ben are doing well and I hope to hear from you soon. Take care sweetie! Looove you!
click here to see what I did...
http://picasaweb.google.com/eahen42/MyJaimieAndHerGirl#5487624569753228402
email me sometime so we can catch up!
henretta07@atlanticbb.net