Thursday, May 6, 2010

Getting Better

We made it through! Whew. Ben's starting to feel better and Audrey hasn't gotten sick! Thank you God! I'm still fighting a scratchy throat but that's nothing! It's been a long week. We found another car. It was a good deal and is very nice. Ben found a '98 BMW 523i. This is the only time in our lives we will ever completely own two BMWs haha!! It's silver with black leather inside. Auddy's car-seat fits 100% better in this car. We can actually recline our seats and not hit it.

Ben's working this weekend so we don't have much planned. Well, I do have some cleaning and putting clothes away, but my heart won't be broken if it doesn't get done :). She's getting so big! She's really trying to coo now, it's so adorable. After she wakes up and when I'm changing her diaper she'll tell me stories and smile like crazy! It just makes me melt. She holds her head up like a big girl and whenever she's on her belly she scoots! I can't believe she's going to be 2 months old soon! My guess is she will be every bit of 14lbs!

She had her hearing screening the other day and the tech said "wow, she got great numbers!" She does very well at following our voices, turning towards noises. I had my 6wk check up yesterday and it went very well. I'm all cleared for exercising. When she told me that I laughed and thought, well isn't dancing, holding, walking, lifting and 13lbs baby all day just that?

Anyways, it's bedtime here and I am spent. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes! We love and miss you all! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Jaimie! I am dying to get a hold of you! Shot me an email sometime when you're not squeezing that little one! henretta07@atlanticbb.net
    Wishing you all the best~
    love erikka

    ReplyDelete