Saturday, October 9, 2010

Encouraged!

Okay, I know, it's been forever and a day since I've last posted something but!.... thanks to a sweet friend of mine, I'm inspired to write again.

I can't even being to tell you how much Auddy's grown. SIX MONTHS OLD!!! She's sitting up all by her self, she's starting to crawl, she can almost go from laying to sitting, clapping and waving, laughing and spitting- I could go on for page with all the things our wonderful little girl is doing! Thanking God that right now all she's doing is sleeping! We're just getting over her first cold, runny nose and coughing. I know it's the first of many but, it still was (and forever will be) so hard to see her not feeling good.

Ben's off the next three days and I'm so excited to spend some much needed time with my little family. Ben's had to work a ton of days straight due to some things at work so I'm pretty excited he's going to be all ours for more than a day! Aud is such a Daddy's girl, it's hard on both of them when he has to go in more than usual.

We have some traveling coming up at the end of the month and some day trips here and there that I can't wait to blog about! We also have a new travel companion with us for a little while. Flat Stanley is going to tagging along! I've got to admit, I was so excited about it! I have big plans for Flat Stanley and can't wait to send the pictures back of his trips. Today was his photoshoot at the Kennels! It was great! I want to wait and have more pictures of him before I post them. Until then, I'll just have to show you a picture of the most beautiful girl in the entire world...

(Side note, my spell check isn't working- it's trying to correct the entire post in German... not sure how I'm going to fix that one..)

No comments:

Post a Comment