Sunday, May 2, 2010

One of those Weekends!

So it went from one of those days to one of those weekends! I couldn't wait for the weekend to get here. Ben had off and we were going to do something special together, even if it was just something small. He had some things to take care of on base Friday morning so Audrey and I tagged along. While he was doing his thing with work we went to the BX to try and find some things we were going to get the last time we were one base but couldn't due to the lovely car situation. Anyways, we get in make our way to the baby section and Aud made it known she did not want to be in her car seat! haha So I scoped her up and we went to check out some clothes. We didn't make it real far, the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate. We went out to the car, had a snack, then went to see the girls at WIC. I had so questions about taking the dairy out of my diet for one of the dietitians. It worked out great, I fed Aud and Ben called saying he was all finished. Audrey was out cold so we made a quick stop to the commissary.

We got home, had some lunch, napped a little bit, and Ben said he wasn't feeling good. He started getting chills, achy all over, and had just been holding Audrey. So I made another run to the store to get some sick supplies. I just kept praying for Ben, that he'd feel better and that Auddy didn't get sick. I had him keep his distance from her but it's a pretty small apartment. Yesterday he was still pretty sick. Spent most of the day in bed. Aud was pretty fussy and wanting to eat every hour. I thought maybe it'd be good for us to get out. So I packed us up and tired to go to the BX for the third time. Still didn't make it! haha It was so packed! She got really hungry so I found a spot to feed her. She just wasn't having it. So we packed back up, at least we got out for a little bit, and headed home. She cat napped through the day for about 45 mins here and there. I put her in the tub around 19, she slept for an hour woke up and did not want to go to sleep! haha Finally around 2200 she did and slept till 0330! She was so tired.

Ben's feeling a little better. He's up and moving around. Thank goodness Aud is asleep and I finally got to take a shower. It's been a rough weekend. We didn't go to church this morning, we opted for church via live feed internet. I miss our families so much, especially at times like this. Thank you Mom for the Chicken and Rice soup you froze, it was so wonderful!

Please keep us in your prayers. I'm so thankful Ben's feeling better and that Audrey hasn't gotten sick yet. My throats pretty raw but I got some good sleep last night so I'm golden! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment