So very proud of himself.
Judah "helping" fold CLEAN laundry :)
Judah loves finding little spots to sit. Here, under the sink, doll chairs...
First metro ride
Sick sunggles
And I wondered why all of the sudden Judah's clothes didn't fit. He's grown 2 inches and gained 2 lbs in the past 3 months.
Eating:
Depending on the time of day, barometric pressure, and what color of socks he's wearing determines what he will or will not eat. One day he's eating sautéed cabbage like it was the finest meal he's ever had and the next time I make it for him, it's a total no go. He's getting molars, so partially frozen blueberries are a favorite right now. He loves legumes (hims a Momma's boy) and pretty much anything else. We're still nursing at bedtime and sometimes before nap, and are planning on sticking with that for a while.
Sleeping:
Praise be to God that Judah is back to his 3 hour naps. For awhile while teeth were coming in and we were struggling with croup, he'd nap MAYBE an hour and get up all through the night. He's back to sleeping 12hrs at night and 3-3.5hrs during the day. He's got to sleep with his silkie and his Curious George. Oh and it's got to be in HIS CRIB. Forget sleeping away from home. He's got to be in his own bed. Otherwise, it's up every 2 hrs, early early early wake up and tossing and turning all through the night. When we travel he won't sleep in a pack and play so guess who gets to sleep with the wild man... yup. Yours truly. I love my wild man and snuggling is my favorite but sleeping with him is terrible. I think it's because we sleep the same way. He tosses, turns, and is a light sleeper- just like his Momma. The wild woman on the other hand is just like her Daddy and is the best to sleep with.
Development:
Judah is talking more, and trying to use more words. He loves to sing Move it Move it, Baa Baa black sheep, and will dance to anything. He's getting very good at brushing his teeth, scrubbing in the tub, and peeing standing up :) He's pretty good at feeding himself with a spoon and fork, drinks out of a cup, and tries to put his clothes on. He's such a lover but can really be a brute. Growling is a big thing now and is so stinking funny. I think my most favorite thing that's happened this month is 'Cub will come over to me with a book and wants to lay down or snuggle to read the WHOLE thing. It's the best. I'll neglect the entire house to lay and read books with my babies, every time.
My sister asked me to describe the wild mans personality in a few words and it was more difficult than I thought. His personality is a melting pot. He's a lover, hit the ground running, easy going, joyful, energetic, dancing King, smart, fearless, snuggly, Momma's boy who is at the same time- rough and tumble, bug squeezing and pretend to eat it just to hear his Momma screech, stubborn, it's got to be my idea when I'm good and ready, instigator, mischievous, wrestle mania, Daddy's boy.
I find myself, sometimes without even realizing, I'm thanking God over and over for my children. When they do something that just blows me away, which happens so often throughout the day, and when I lay them in their beds- I praise Him that He's given them to ME. When they get sick, I praise Him for placing me here and now that I can get my babies medicine if they need it when not so very long ago- the same sickness would have killed them. Every time I rub 'Cubba's chest and feel his scars- 20yrs ago he would not have made it. 20. Thank you Jesus.
My sister asked me to describe the wild mans personality in a few words and it was more difficult than I thought. His personality is a melting pot. He's a lover, hit the ground running, easy going, joyful, energetic, dancing King, smart, fearless, snuggly, Momma's boy who is at the same time- rough and tumble, bug squeezing and pretend to eat it just to hear his Momma screech, stubborn, it's got to be my idea when I'm good and ready, instigator, mischievous, wrestle mania, Daddy's boy.
I find myself, sometimes without even realizing, I'm thanking God over and over for my children. When they do something that just blows me away, which happens so often throughout the day, and when I lay them in their beds- I praise Him that He's given them to ME. When they get sick, I praise Him for placing me here and now that I can get my babies medicine if they need it when not so very long ago- the same sickness would have killed them. Every time I rub 'Cubba's chest and feel his scars- 20yrs ago he would not have made it. 20. Thank you Jesus.


No comments:
Post a Comment