I'm never quite sure what I'll find when I check on the wild woman during quiet time. More often that not it's something the brings such a smile to my face and heart I could burst- believe it.
She had lined up all her favorite animals and put her night clothes on each one. I'll explain who's wearing what :)
Starting closest to the wall...
Carl is wearing the purple and white striped snail nightie
Pout Pout Fish is wearing the blue with with dots and pink flower nightie
Other Carl is wear Tracey jammies (the two piece blue frog jammies)
Puppy is wearing pink nightie with princess frogs (that she's been wearing since she was 14months old)
and last but not least... Jaimie the killer whale is wearing the rainbow nightie.
And the velveteen rabbit that is in the first picture but not the second wasn't wearing a nightie (why he had to go) but a disney princess night shirt
I purposely cut the wild woman out of the picture- when you dress up all your animals I guess you have to be naked?
Wild woman, I absolutely adore the way your sweet mind works!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment