Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Way past due for pictures!

I'm way past due in putting pictures up, I know. Other than a demo, we really haven't gotten into too many adventures. We're really working hard on keeping Judah out of the heat and away from crowds. Here's some from the past month or so...

Audrey loves my nest :)



This is how she played for about 20 minutes... in between the baseboard and mattress. Only Audrey.

This is what I found when I came downstairs after putting her down for a nap. She always lags behind when I say it's time to go pick some books out for naptime, this time she was busy putting her babies (and snake) to bed- in the kitchen, under the rug. Ben and I laughed so hard.

Layin' with her Judahcub.

Kissing his sweet little toes.

I told Aud to show me her teeth... this is what I got. hahaha

No words needed.


My sleepy boys

He loves to stick out his tongue. We asked " Judah, where's you little tongue at?" Audrey yells " IT'S IN HIS LITTLE MOUTH" haha She's probably thinking "Dummies"

And his sweet lil' smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment