Friday, April 30, 2010

Growth Spurt!

I'm pretty positive Miss Auddy is going through another growth spurt! Yesterday she napped from 930 to 1230 then 1300 to 1500 then cat napped for a couple hours then a big nap from 1930 to 2330! Needless to say, she didn't get her 5 hours in a row. It was about every 2. I'll take an off night every now and then.

She's also been a bottomless pit! haha Lil' piglet can't get enough! Ben's off this weekend so if she doesn't get back to her routine at night, I have a helper for a few days!

Well its looking like dairy is the culprit. Trying to be completely dairy free is tough! There is dairy in everything! I'm going to be a professional at reading labels in no time. So far she's done a million times better when I don't eat dairy. She hasn't thrown up, fussed, or cried like she had. Well, she does get pretty upset when she wants to eat and she's in her car seat :)

She's been napping pretty much all morning today too. I'm going to sleep when she sleeps this evening, I stayed up waiting for her to wake up... little did I know she'd sleep 4 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment