We're still waiting on her passport.... please pray it gets here soon. I'm making my lists of things to take home, making piles-I could have us packed and ready to go in no time!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Big Girl!
So Miss Auddy is almost 9 weeks old! She has her 2 month appointment coming up and I can't wait to see how much she weights and how tall she is! She's doing so much better at sleeping through the night! We've have a few stretches of 8 hours but it's usually 5-6. The past few night have been a little off. She's been WIDE awake, wanting to play until about 2330! But on Friday night, she was in bed sleeping at 1930. I think I just need to get better at giving her a routine, not so much a time routine but the same things every night. Her mornings are great. She wakes up, plays a little, eats, gets dressed, eats some more, helps make Momma breakfast and is usually napping by 0900. I get to read my Bible, read some news, do some laundry, and have just a few minutes to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah! =) can't wait to see you two! I had a dream last night that I was actually holding Auddy and kissing her little chubby cheeks!
ReplyDelete