Monday, November 23, 2009

Special Guest coming soon

About two weeks ago I went to the USO to sign up for their Battle of the Bulge, Band of Brothers tour in Belgium. I was too late and the tour was already full. I was so sad but put my name on the waiting list. We were I think number 6 and 7 or 7 and 8... something like that. I really didn't expect to be called. Well......... on Friday about 1400 they called and asked if I still was interested, they had two open seat! I said absolutely I am, I'll be down in 10 minutes!!!!! I debated on telling Ben or surprising him, but the tour started early and in order to get him up that early- I had to tell him. He was soooooooo excited!!

We had a great time. The weather wasn't too bad (no rain) and the tour was wonderful. Ben's going to get on and tell you all about it. He's much better at all things military and has a great way of explaining. It may be a day or two until he posts something, but don't worry, it's coming soon! We'll try and put up a link so you'll be able to see the pics!

I did pretty good on the trip! The little one behaved and I really enjoyed the tour and time with Ben. My ankles and feet did swell pretty good but quickly improved when I slung them over Ben's knees. haha It was pretty funny. I had taken my shoes off on the bus and at the following stop, I went to put them on but quickly found they wouldn't fit!! haha

Oh and I almost forgot! I got the call from WIC and all my papers, background checks, applications went through and I start on Dec. 1st! Thanks for your prayers!!

Stay tuned all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment