Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Easter Weekend

I slacked. These are the only pictures I have of Easter Weekend.

The cooler was packed, waiting by the door for Ben to take out to the car and when I come around the corner- this is what I see. I guess they were thirsty and saw the cooler sitting right there. I promise you Ben and I do not drink from the carton. We don't drink cows milk and drinking almond milk from the carton makes me want to gag. And I won't even go there with goats milk.


Milk mustaches!

Audrey and Ben love to go fishing together. It's what they do on their special dates... that and get cupcakes or doughnuts. My Dad took us to a friend of his that was so sweet to let them fish in the pond. She did awesome bringing in the huge catfish!

First time seeing a catfish up close... then it moved and she screamed! hahaha




I love the hands on her face!

The night before Easter and look who hopped in the window! :) The kids LOVED following the Easter Bunny's tracks and were over the top excited to see their baskets in the morning.


Easter Baskets full of soccer balls, tooth brushes (I know), books, and the movie Frozen.



The Easter Bunny even hid Oma and Poppa's Easter Baskets to the wilds! It was full of Chex mis, M&M's, and a coloring pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment