Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Groundhog Day!!

In honor of my hometown- some groundhog pictures to enjoy :)

I know this one has nothing to do with groundhog day but I had to include it :) (it was taken the same day, hows that?)

The wild man in his groundhog hat!!

We went to see my brother-in-law play basketball and Oma had a hat for him too :) I adore this picture sooooo very much. They both love their Uncle Jake dearly- as you can tell!

Being SUPER silly :)

This was taken seconds before the 3rd picture was taken. We all were coaxing smiles and Jake thought it was a great photo op :)

Don't tell the inner circle but- we didn't do anything for Groundhog's Day. I know. I know. But, Sunday mornings are a little nuts at our house (as I'm sure that resonates with others) and with Cubba getting 4 teeth- our nights have been a little long... We caught Phil on some reruns then headed off to church. The kids were more caught off guard that the TV was on in the morning during a meal to get excited about a groundhog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment