When the wild woman was itty bitty, we started reading her Carl the Dog books. They have very few words. tons of pictures, and you can make the story different every time. Another reason we like them so much is because the dog in the stories, Carl, is a Rotweiler. Ben's Momma sent them to use right after we got Beretta, a present to her "grand-dog":) Anyways, when we were home for some weddings when Aud was 18months, Brenda gave Audrey this stuffed animal that looks like a Rotweiler and has a hot/cold pack inside of it. She named the stuffed animal Carl and has slept with him ever since, barring the week that Carl took a vacation at Meem's house because he wasn't ready to come back to Germany that one time... aka- Momma didn't check the bed before we left. Carl is vital to our everyday life around here and I love watching the ways she plays with him.
The wild woman latest and greatest thing is dancing. She loves to dance and wants everyone to dance. Since Judah isn't up to her dancing partner standards quite yet, and Momma can't dance all day long- Aud took matters into her own hands one day.
When she told me to come look at Carl, I never expected to find him this way :)! She's so creative, I adore it.
Oh wild woman, I look forward to the day that I can tell you and you understand just what a complete joy you are and how you illuminated some of my darkest times.
No comments:
Post a Comment