With chaos at our house, this is a little late and I didn't get a chance to take his monthly picture on his cowboy blanket :(. But anyways...
Length: 30 3/4 inches long
Weight: 25 lbs
Wearing: 18 months and 24 months and 4-5 diapers
Eating:
Now that we have little built in razor blades, Judahcub is really enjoying gnawing everything. Instead of things he's eating, I'll put the things he doesn't like which isn't much. Actually I'm trying to think and I can't bring to mind a food he doesn't like...Unlike the wild woman, Judah prefers smaller bites. He's a little funny about textures and smaller bites help. On of the most exciting things that has happened this month, Judah is starting to be able to digest diary. Which is actually more exciting for me because now I can eat dairy! I'm just doing very small amounts.
Development:
Judah's teeth have finally started to come in. In multiples of 2. Judah took his first steps on May 1st right before his bath and walked on Mother's Day!!! What can I say, hims a Momma's boy. Needless to say the black and blue marks are gaining in number :) He's finally taking a sippy cup! Woo Hoo!! It was hard at first that he was too busy to snuggle and nurse but he's growing up. Judah hates the way grass feels on his feet and loves to mimics nosies his sister makes. Especially screaming out the widows and anyplace that echoes :)
Sleeping:
Sleeping has been a nightmare with teeth coming in. Ugh. Once they break we have to do some sleep training that has been very effective. Sometime he'll sleep 6hrs in a row but usually 5. I'll take it. Anything is better and every 2hrs.
Favorites:
the wild woman
eating
baths
Beretta
climbing stairs
climbing anything really
screaming
the planes flying over the house
snuggling
giving hugs
walking
giving moochers
spitting
showing he's a BIG BOY
the computer
face timing
Development:
Judah's teeth have finally started to come in. In multiples of 2. Judah took his first steps on May 1st right before his bath and walked on Mother's Day!!! What can I say, hims a Momma's boy. Needless to say the black and blue marks are gaining in number :) He's finally taking a sippy cup! Woo Hoo!! It was hard at first that he was too busy to snuggle and nurse but he's growing up. Judah hates the way grass feels on his feet and loves to mimics nosies his sister makes. Especially screaming out the widows and anyplace that echoes :)
Sleeping:
Sleeping has been a nightmare with teeth coming in. Ugh. Once they break we have to do some sleep training that has been very effective. Sometime he'll sleep 6hrs in a row but usually 5. I'll take it. Anything is better and every 2hrs.
Favorites:
the wild woman
eating
baths
Beretta
climbing stairs
climbing anything really
screaming
the planes flying over the house
snuggling
giving hugs
walking
giving moochers
spitting
showing he's a BIG BOY
the computer
face timing

No comments:
Post a Comment