Monday, January 7, 2013

New House

Well, we've been in our new house almost 2 months now and I'm starting to feel a little bit settled. Ben and I were talking last night after moving some furniture around and we both agreed that it's not quite there yet. There are no more boxes to unpack in the house... notice I said house. The garage however, is a different story.

We are so very thankful that we were able to move on base. It's not perfect but that's not what matters. The kids and I feel more safe and we can afford to keep it warm inside. I'm not head over heels about being in the middle with a house on either side, but our neighbors our kind and we haven't had a problem with noise thank God.

Here are some empty house pictures. I'll post some more pictures up of everything moved in when we get things were we like them... it might be a bit :)


This is looking in from the front door. Immediately to the left is a 1/2 bath. The next door on the left (that you can see here in the picture) is the utility room. Then the stairs and the next door is a hall closet. The door on the right hand side goes out to the garage.


This is the dinning room

The kitchen from the back door.

Another kitchen shot. There are so many things I miss about Germany and my kitchen in our little tiny on base apartment was one of those things. Sigh.


 The first 1/2 of the stairs

 From the landing looking up at the washer and dryer closet, the wild woman's room in the middle, and the guest bedroom to the right.

The next door down from the washer and dryer is the kiddos bathroom/quest bathroom. I'm so excited about this bathroom! It's the hungry caterpillar bathroom! With the white walls and beige floors of military housing, I wanted some color, and wow- did I ever get some!! We're waiting for the fabric for the shower curtain and then it'll be finished, minus a towel or two. Can't wait to put pictures up!

This is the wild womans room.

Master bedroom/Judahcub's room

The door on the right is the master bath and the door on the left is a HUGE walk in closet, or as we've made use of it... Judah's room.


No comments:

Post a Comment