Monday, January 7, 2013

Judahcub is 1/2 of a year!

6 Months OLD!

Weight: 21lbs
Height: Not sure, we're going to the docs soon
Wearing: select 9month outfits, but mostly 12-18mon clothes

Sleeping:
Wouldn't it be great if I could say he was sleeping through the night and I was the most rested Momma ever? :) Yeah, it would but it wouldn't be the truth! Judah's been napping in the morning anywhere from 1hr-2 1/2hrs and in the afternoon he naps about 2hrs. During the night he'll go anywhere from 2 1/2 - 4/12hrs, mainly it's about 3 1/2.

Development:
It amazes me how fast he's changing! He learns something new and give him a day and he's a master! He has gotten quite fast at rolling to get wherever he wants to go. It's starting to get him into some mischief, lil' stinker. Of course everything and anything goes into the mouth and he's still super drooly. Some biggies for Judahcub this month- He's sitting up all by himself and he's started talking! On the 20th at about 3am when all of us were up watching Curious George (because both kiddos were sick with runny, stuffy noses, couldn't breathe, and were WIDE awake) Judah was rolling on the floor beside me when he rolled over, looked up at me and yelled BA BA BA BAAA! haha He's since said Mum. I'm so proud of my boy! Audrey was exactly this age when she started talking and it has yet to slow down :) He's quite proud of himself when he sits. It's adorable. He's also very found of taking toys in and out of baskets, and chewing on books.

Eating:
Judah cub loves to eat, no kidding huh? He's nursing every 3-4hrs round the clock. He still won't eat grains but loves fruits and veggies. It's going to be a work in progress.  He's not a fan of peaches or bananas. There hasn't been a veggie he won't eat. We tried avocados and he's all for it! He's still a handful to feed but we're seeing some improvement. He likes to be in his highchair while we eat with a clear view of the wild woman.


Can you tell we were mid-tipping? haha

I love to eat!


First sink bath a Meems house!

1 comment:

  1. o my goodness gracious, he's such a cutie pie! I love his chubby chubby cheeks... but then again who doesnt?!?

    Claire slept better as a newborn than she does now. I think I may move her back into our room. I can't imagine how tired you are with two little ones!!

    ReplyDelete