Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Date Night...aka Steelers Game

We were extremely blessed with tickets to the Steeler/Giants game this past Sunday! I had never been to an NFL game and was so excited about it. What I was even more excited about was getting time with  Ben. My Father in law gave us the tickets and brother in law went as well, we had a great time. Needless to say, my first NFL experience will be tough to top.

The seats were incredible, the game was so much fun, and we had a blast together. The MetLife stadium is about and hour and 45mins away. My Mom in law stayed at our house with the kiddos so we could go. I am truly blessed by having such an awesome extended family.

We got out of church a little later, and had some car switching to do so in the chaos, I forgot my Nikon. Thankfully the iphone has a good camera and my Father-in-law never leaves home without a camera.


Box seats, way too fun



A little dark but it'll do.




Isn't that beautiful? We didn't know it but it was military appreciation night. So proud of my man.

Yay for the Steelers WIN!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment