haha I'm soo funny....well maybe not but, at least for now, my kiddos think I am!
On Tuesday Judah cub rolled from his belly to his back on the left side, much to his own surprise! It was soo funny. He kept looking at me like.. MOMMA SOMETHINGS HAPPENING!!!! I kept putting him back on his belly to do it again and he just got angry :)
Then today he had his checkup and he weight a whopping 18lbs 3oz, and is 26.75inches long!! Up 2lbs and 2inches from last month! Isn't that amazing???
God has blessed our son in ways we never thought possible!!!
oh my goodness! i would kill to get my hands on that chunky judah cub of yours! my lil claire seems to get longer, not chunkier ;) Hope all is well hunny, it certainly seems like it is... with 2 healthy kids and a healthy momma and daddy, what more could you ask for?
ReplyDelete