Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Outside Pics of the House

Here are some pictures of the outside of the house! They kind of jump around, I tired to organize them but it kept switching them to the order I took them, oh well.

The first thing to go up at our new house!


Welcome to my new house everybody!! :)

The driveway

 Front of the house

Carport, don't mind the carport stash... gotta love moving.


Back of the house

Cornor of the house and shed looking into the side lot

From the carport

From the back edge of the yard

View from the little deck

Storage shed

The side lot...aka the tick infested area that Audrey and the dog love to play. I know.




1 comment:

  1. It's so quaint! I love me some quaint houses! :)
    It looks perfect for your growing family! I know you guys will love that big yard.

    ReplyDelete