Thursday, March 22, 2012

Our baby's 2nd Birthday, part 1!

Our wild woman turned 2 last week! I don't have all the pictures on my computer that were taken and there are some key pictures I can't leave out so- I'll just do a part 1 and part 2 posting.

On her first Birthday Ben had to work but this year was different, thank God! We were up at my Mom's house and with the time change, she had been sleeping in till 0715... had. My Mom was a little sad she didn't have her morning helper with her but also glad she slept later! She had special surprise waiting for the wild woman, after all you only turn 2 once :)

 Hmm, I'm not too sure about this...

I think I might like this...

Yes! I do like this!

Are you sure it's okay for me to eat this special treat for breakfast?? Really guys?

So good at blowing out her candles!

Now fast forward to the pictures from Birthday dinner/celebration. The pictures on Poppa Charlie's camera come before and during this time. I didn't have my camera on me when we came in the door to Oma's house but Poppa's was right there so I was able to catch her surprise when she walked in and saw all the decorations and goodies just for her. I'll put those up in part 2 along with the shots he got from after dinner. I had a really sweet dress to put on her but after I put her slip on she didn't want anything to go over it. So- we stayed in the slip :) Somethings are just better left alone.

She couldn't wait to open her gifts!




WOOHOO I'M 2!!!


Oma made special cupcakes just for the wild woman, had them decorated beautifully, presented beautifully, and Audrey was simply THRILLED!



Please leave me alone, I'm trying to eat my cupcake.



No comments:

Post a Comment