Friday, December 16, 2011

14wks!!

Here's the beginning of baby belly pictures! 14wks and praise God my all day sickness is easing up a little bit. I go the end of the month for my echocardiogram and my next baby appointment where I'll schedule the ultrasound. My hearts been acting up since I frist realized I was pregnant. Back in the beginning of November I wore a 24hr monitor and it picked up multiple PVC's (premature ventricle contractions), I think it was about 25% of the time, and palpitations. Since then, I had to go the ER because I've noticed it starting to happen more often and for longer amounts of time. They really were pushing a type of beta-blocker but we said not right now, especially not before being seen by a cardiologist, then it was an ABSOLUTELY NOT when we heard the effects it could have on our baby. So, prayers would be most welcome and we'll keep you all updated!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lookin good girl! You'll be please to know that I've already started praying for you and the baby, but I'll be sure to remember your heart.
    I would love to skype you! You're 7 hours ahead of me... right? Perhaps some morning time (on my end)? What time works best for your schedule? I'll be off for a couple of weeks starting next friday!! Let's pick a time and day! Alright momma, take it easy! Talk to you sson!

    ReplyDelete