Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just waiting

No baby yet! We go for my 39wk appointment tomorrow! I'm pretty sure they'll be doing repeat blood work to make sure my liver is still doing okay. I'm going to ask and see if they will measure the baby and my hips just to be sure. They haven't budged yet! Hopefully they'll do it. I'm so glad it fell on the day Ben's off, so he can go with me.

It's been different not going to work in the mornings. I've definitely felt so much better. I haven't noticed my gallbladder acting up after anything I eat, but if I sit for longer than a few minutes- I can't take it. I either have to be standing or laying on my side. My poor little gallbladder is being squished by my big ol' belly.

I still can't believe we're having a baby! When we were unwrapping all the wonderful gifts and reading the cards Ben looked over at me and said "okay, now it's starting to sink in"! haha We have all the baby goodies put away and washed, the rocker recliner came last Friday, the apartment is scrubbed, Retta got her bath so she's nice and clean for the little one, my Mom and Meemaw. Now we're just waiting.

It snowed inches over the weekend and was super cold, now the suns out and melting it all. Hopefully it warms up some more so we can go for a nice long walk! I think I'm going to go grocery shopping tonight just in case they want to induce me tomorrow. I don't think I'll top my coupon high this week, my list isn't too big. We get groceries for 2 weeks at a time so we can save a little more and usually go on the weekend when the commissary has all the sales but I don't want to risk waiting till Saturday. My biggest saving with coupons so far has been $28.45! BUT, I think I would have hit over $29 because I don't think she scanned one of my .75 coupons. haha Its okay. I'm over it.

We'll be keeping you all updated! Thanks so much for all your prayers, they mean the world to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment