New Years in Germany is a big deal! I'm thinking we're considered a little bit of duds, by German standards. haha It's pretty big here to travel on major holidays to big cites or other countries like France to ring in the New Year's. Ben and I, we were cuddling on the couch with Retta at our feet when 2010 made it's first appearance. About three seconds after that, this girl was in bed, eyes closed. Poor Retta was a little anxious. New Years Eve and New Years are the only time in Germany that Fireworks are legal. Let me tell you, they made good use of their one day only! We were at a friend from the kennels house till about 11. I was pretty beat from working all day and wanted to get home before people left different parties. Especially since we had to go home by way of the autoban. We made it home safe and sound! I was praying for safe driving here and at home in the states!
2010 is going to be a big year. I can't believe that in less than 11 weeks, a baby will be here. We hope and pray that 2010 is a better year for those who have had a hard time. We love ya all and miss you!! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment