Well here we are, on our way to becoming Southerners. It's going to be journey- we stick out a bit :) Our trip to Germany was amazing (when I get my pictures off my camera I'll post a pile of them), we had a great time being home with family, and it's been a week that we have lived in TN.
While in Germany we entered into a contract with a home. As of the beginning of this week- we are house hunting again. We both were upset but knew it could happen. We're going to check out a few homes tomorrow after church and are very excited. After three months, we are very ready to get our things in order and be in one spot.
When we moved back stateside our household goods came two weeks before Judahcub was born. I'm praying that it does not happen that way again. Mainly because I will be starting a full time night shift job in a NICU here until baby is born. Ben was offered numerous jobs however, they just didn't pay. There was a state job that is still on the table if he can't get into school in the winter. We're hoping that he will be able to start school and I will go part time/per diem. It wasn't our first choice but sometimes you do what you have to do. It's a great job and I'm excited to get back into it. It's the night shift while 6+ months preggo that is unraveling me a bit. On one hand it's great- I will be away while they sleep so if something comes up during the day, I'm there only sleeping :) They are going to do so great with Ben, I'm going to be the one having a hard time. I'm so thankful for the job and that they are hiring me knowing I will be leaving to have a baby. It's a great hospital with great benefits and I've heard nothing but wonderful thing about them. The nurse manager is wonderful and I'm looking forward to working for her.
God has so richly blessed us during our time in transition. We are staying with Ben's Aunt and Uncle so we don't have to rent. They are so sweet and have been the best. The kids love them and are having a great time in their huge yard, feeding chickens, helping in the garden, and getting to know more of their extended family.
Our first weekend here we went with them to Georgia for their annual camping trip. The day we left it was nasty weather so we got a cabin instead of the campsite. It was stunning, really beautiful cabin. I shouldn't say cabin- amazing home by the river perhaps? They were kayaking, playing in the dirt and woods, and having such a great time.
If you will, pray for our home search and job situation? We are so blessed and are extremely thankful and are committed to His will and not our own.
No comments:
Post a Comment