All of the boys wore dinosaur shirts to her party and her gift from Lincoln and Greyson was a T-Rex shirt. She was soooo excited and wears is all the time now!
We had pizza, veggies and fruit (for the herbivores), wonton crackers, dirt cups with dinosaurs, and homemade coconut ice cream. Aud told me I needed to make meatballs for the carnivores but was willing to accept the pepperoni pizza as their food! :)
I wish I could accept the credit for these tails but I can't. Ben made 3 of them and our sweet neighbor made the other 3. She made two for her boys then made 2 more for her nephews but with a cutting error, we had to borrow an one from her for Audrey's tail. Thanks for the help Amanda, you're the best! They were huge hits. Our kiddos wear them all the time.
The hulk!
They had a blast and all of the kids were in bed sleeping well before 1930!
This was right before we started singing to her...
...when we started! She was so excited!
Spencer and Hayden
Greyson
Lincoln



No comments:
Post a Comment