Weight: 37lbs
Height: 39inchs
Wearing: 4t
Eating:
The wild woman is a fantastic eater. She will try anything if asked and will let you know her honest opinion. She could live on fruits and veggies alone and be just fine. Her new favorite veggie is snow peas and have taken a shine to red raspberries- something she didn't care for last year. She's able to eat more dairy now but prefers not to. She'd rather have the unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
Sleeping:
It may have taken us a hot minute but my girl is sleeping through the night and just recently- sleeping past 0630. I know, it's been a true gift from God- not other explanation. And actually a few morning's of 0730. I went up a few times just to make sure she was okay :)
Development:
The wild woman has been in big girl panties for awhile now and has done amazing! Thankful for weeks of dry nights as well. If she have to go to the bathroom, she gets out of bed and goes all by herself- she's she a big girl. Only on days that we've been out in the heat and drinking water all day do I put her on the potty before I go to sleep. I won't restrict fluids on hot humid days when my goal is to keep my kiddos hydrated. Audrey's been really into learning letters lately. She's got A B C D down and is recognizing letters in her books. I've been pointing out letters while we read and she loves to find them on her own now. Her pictures are also turning more into pictures that I can tell what they are :) Her princesses and dinosaurs are fantastic! This past week she's been making different faces too- they've been mostly mean faces haha :) She loves to sing, make up stories, and hear exactly why things are the way they are.



No comments:
Post a Comment